Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
Saturday
3:45 PM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Tantra Magnum » Report Area » Violation Reports » FA HANNIBAL and the rest of the TEAM (What happen?)
FA HANNIBAL and the rest of the TEAM
ArthuroDate: Friday, 08.31.2012, 10:46 PM | Message # 11
Kasatriya
Group: Users
Excuse me,

The time you made a transaction, me ex-GA Arthuro already made the 2nd revised rules of trading , which is the revision of PHP currency.

FM mitch didnt open yet the new revision code,
before we made a revision of code, we conduct a announcement for staff . to make them aware, if im not mistaken CA mitch is absent that time and wasnt able to catch up the Group chat.

because we really faced first the Trade witness because of scam cases. we do not tolerate it, thats why we have it. and the worst is we LOG every Trade transaction made.
Tantra Magnum had a rule, and the policy is policy.

MuDzDate: Saturday, 09.01.2012, 0:45 AM | Message # 12
Waisya
Excuse me,

The time you made a transaction, me ex-GA Arthuro already made the 2nd revised rules of trading , which is the revision of PHP currency.

before we made a revision of code, we conduct a announcement for staff . to make them aware, if im not mistaken CA mitch is absent that time and wasnt able to catch up the Group chat.

because we really faced first the Trade witness because of scam cases. we do not tolerate it, thats why we have it. and the worst is we LOG every Trade transaction made.

Hi GA Arthuro,

Allow me to comment on this issue biggrin

If you are pointing out here the revision made to the code of witnessing, I think it's not fault of the TS that FM Mitch was not able to open or catch up with the staff meeting, resulting to non-awareness in the revision made. The TS made PHP transaction as he is indeed not aware as well in the revision of the code. Otherwise, TS will not make any PHP transaction IF ONLY he knows or he was advised by any of the staff that THERE WILL BE NO SUPPORT FOR PHP TRANSACTION.
TS asked for FM's help as he is confident that if the transaction turn into scam, he can still recover the item as there is an admin witness to the transaction.

However, we cannot also blame FM Mitch if he was not able to catch up with staff meeting as we all know that we also have our responsibility IRL.

I think it would be unfair to the TS if you will apply to him the revision made to the code as it was admin staff who should initiate the rule which was unfortunately not happened due to non-awareness to the revision made.

In this case, I may suggest to give the TS an exemption to the rule as there is also a negligence on admin's part. Just think about this... HOW CAN THE TS FOLLOW WHATEVER THE REVISION MADE TO THE CODE IF EVEN THE WITNESSED FM WAS NOT AWARE ON THAT? simple biggrin

Message edited by MuDz - Saturday, 09.01.2012, 0:45 AM

lllKingofSpeedlllDate: Saturday, 09.01.2012, 2:50 AM | Message # 13
Sudra
@mudz thanks again

@fa hannibal

after he gave me the control no. i go to
lbc and when i came back they leave me in party so i scroll up my chat box and i found fm mich scam by clone

Message edited by lllKingofSpeedlll - Saturday, 09.01.2012, 2:51 AM

ArthuroDate: Saturday, 09.01.2012, 11:47 AM | Message # 14
Kasatriya
@Mudz.

We ALREADY fix the REVISION at that DAY, We ANNOUNCE that DAY, That there will be a revision of the RVC of Witness process,

its like a real constitution that are having fix RULES to be apply to us.
If the complainant dont get it the case, there are other designated staff to support him/her, to support his case,
however, Tantra Magnum side prepared already the Mechanics on how the witness goes.
they must provide evidence(s) if there is, if there is no evidence the case will not last long, and it will be dumb in second demotion on Chief executive(ex-GA Arthuro)

We do log every transaction, We follow rules of witness, and we oath to be honest and enforce every time by our superior.

Sorry because we do have a rules to follow and anonymously decision of any case we encountered.

MuDzDate: Saturday, 09.01.2012, 1:27 PM | Message # 15
Waisya
@Mudz.

We ALREADY fix the REVISION at that DAY, We ANNOUNCE that DAY, That there will be a revision of the RVC of Witness process,

its like a real constitution that are having fix RULES to be apply to us.
If the complainant dont get it the case, there are other designated staff to support him/her, to support his case,
however, Tantra Magnum side prepared already the Mechanics on how the witness goes.
they must provide evidence(s) if there is, if there is no evidence the case will not last long, and it will be dumb in second demotion on Chief executive(ex-GA Arthuro)

We do log every transaction, We follow rules of witness, and we oath to be honest and enforce every time by our superior.

Sorry because we do have a rules to follow and anonymously decision of any case we encountered.

First, If admin fixed the revision and announced it the same day;

Where it was announced? Was it announce in game? Or only announced with the admin staff? If ever it was announced in game, how about those who were not online that day? Do you guys think that they will be able to be aware on the revision made? I believed if there were any amendments or revisions to the code just like a real constitution as your example, the LEADER / GM / ADMIN should make it sure that announcement would be able to convey to its people / community properly. Like for example, if there is an amendment made to the our constitution, the responsible person is making it sure that all of us would be aware on the amendment by;

• Making an announcement to the Television; as we all know that TV / MEDIA is one of the most convenient way for the announcement.
  • They even announcing it to the radio for those people who are most often listen to radio than watching TV.
  • They are also posting it to the news paper for those people who used to read newspapers.

In our case, the announcement would be better communicated by;

• Making an announcement in game for those who are online
  • Post the announcement in Forum for the forum readers
  • Post the announcement in FB Group for FB users
  • Or you guys can even make an AUTO Announcement for the next 24hrs which is the main feature of the game. biggrin . You guys have that feature, then make use of it.

In that way, there will be no excuses for anyone that they are not aware on the said amendments / revision.

Secondly, the LEADER / GM / ADMIN should be the first one to follow the amendments that was made which was not followed as she herself was not aware on the amendments. Why? The announcement / amendments / revision was not properly conveyed through it's community which I am trying to discuss to the above statement.

I don't think this case should go beyond further investigation as it's obvious that there is a failure from admin to communicate the revision made to it's community and even to the member of their staff.

Fortunately, there is an evidence which is obviously shows that the WITNESS is the one who got scammed and not the TS.

@fa hannibal

after he gave me the control no. i go to
lbc and when i came back they leave me in party so i scroll up my chat box and i found fm mich scam by clone

...and I don't think it is correct just to leave the TS by FM Mich though she knows that there was a scam happened. I think instead of living the TS to the party, she should just wait for the TS to come back and discuss what happened. Then help the TS to file a scam report. Another failure from the side of admin.

Message edited by MuDz - Sunday, 09.02.2012, 0:02 AM

ArthuroDate: Saturday, 09.01.2012, 2:49 PM | Message # 16
Kasatriya
give him a loud of applause ..

As we said, the case is done already. and any MOD or authorize personnel. kindly close the thread please, before flaming arrive.
hands hands

FM SukhiDate: Saturday, 09.01.2012, 2:52 PM | Message # 17
Abatara
Group: Global Moderators
NO FLAMING .
BE PATIENCE

There is no crime if there is no law punishing the act

Message edited by FM Sukhi - Saturday, 09.01.2012, 2:53 PM

lllKingofSpeedlllDate: Saturday, 09.01.2012, 6:50 PM | Message # 18
Sudra
@arhuro we are not here to create flame. we are here to post reports fm michieko scam by clone. and why you request for closing of my thread:? we are just explaining.

MuDzDate: Saturday, 09.01.2012, 7:46 PM | Message # 19
Waisya
give him a loud of applause ..

As we said, the case is done already. and any MOD or authorize personnel. kindly close the thread please, before flaming arrive. hands hands

haha...where is the flame here EX-GA Arthuro? If you will try to read the whole thread of the topic, you are the one who is flaming here by posting such kind of sarcastic comment. biggrin

And give me a loud of applause??? or you mean to say a round of applause? biggrin But for what ? dry . I just posted my point of view which is a NORMAL thing when you are in forum.

You said it's done? If you will try to read again the thread, as you can see, FM Hannibal was still asking for an evidence / screenshots specifically for further investigation. For you maybe it's done as you have just announced the decision without investigating the case thoroughly. You didn't look for every angle of the situation before making the decision. If you were in the TS shoes, I think you will do the same for sure.

And why you are requesting this thread to be closed? To avoid flame? Sorry to say but we are matured enough here to converse in forum without any flame. If your intention is to just comment to the topic and not to flame, you will avoid to use sarcastic words which could start the flame....just not like what you did sad

NO FLAMING .
BE PATIENCE

No worries FM Sukhi..Trust that this will not be a flame thread. I have posted anyway what I want to say so I better to be out on this thread and just wait for the decision.

@arhuro we are not here to create flame. we are here to post reports fm michieko scam by clone. and why you request for closing of my thread:? we are just explaining.

Just be patient bro. Let's just hope that they will give you a consideration to your case. biggrin

Peace out!!! biggrin

macoiDate: Saturday, 09.01.2012, 8:39 PM | Message # 20
Brahman
Excuse me,

uuuuuuuuuuuuy..!! UMIIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS..!! haha haha haha haha haha

dba.. GA Arthuro kpa nyan?

so means? Abswelto pa sya sa Kaso?
di nyu pa nga naibuklod ang Republic Act.. Section Kamote..
the Revised Penal Code of 69 Position.. haha haha

ang SAKIT sa mata ung PULA ahh..!!

TRY mo BASAHIN.. e2

PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA..
PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA.. PULA..

at masakit rn sa ngala2x ahh...
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Message edited by macoi - Saturday, 09.01.2012, 8:40 PM

Tantra Magnum » Report Area » Violation Reports » FA HANNIBAL and the rest of the TEAM (What happen?)
Search:

Draken