Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
Saturday
12:41 PM

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Tantra Magnum » Report Area » Violation Reports » NEW MODUS (DUEL BUG, PARTY YOU.. DC HACK.. THEN RS.. THEN KILL YOU..~_~)
NEW MODUS
bernzDate: Tuesday, 08.21.2012, 6:15 AM | Message # 1
Waisya
Group: Users
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=521323241217032&set=a.326322927383732.94836.100000180817865&type=1&theater

gm check this person... this is the one who keep doing it... ~___~ actions please This problem Is like the problem that encounter by valor ~__~

of course... items drop ~___~

Message edited by bernz - Tuesday, 08.21.2012, 6:23 AM

FA HannibalDate: Tuesday, 08.21.2012, 10:43 AM | Message # 2
God of Forum
Group: Administrators
Not able to see the pic Sir. dry
Please upload it here TinyPic

Email: fa.hannibal@tantra-magnum.net
Official Website: Tantra Magnum
Official FB Page: Tantra Magnum FaceBook
Trouble with your forum signature? Click here for details!
A must read for all forumers: Tantra-Magnum.com Board/Forum Rules
Click this link for client download: Tantra Magnum Client Download

"Ignorance of the law excuses no one"

bernzDate: Tuesday, 08.21.2012, 1:06 PM | Message # 3
Waisya
i dont know how happy

NurarihyonDate: Tuesday, 08.21.2012, 4:21 PM | Message # 4
Sudra
I suggest you go to www.photobucket.com sir and login using your FB and you can upload there for free... happy and just Copy Paste the Image Link here and it'll show up automatically hope this helps

bernzDate: Wednesday, 08.22.2012, 6:38 AM | Message # 5
Waisya
http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg508/Bernie_Mendones/?action=view¤t=3c78dea8.jpg

http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg508/Bernie_Mendones/?action=view¤t=174f8338.jpg

2 pictures..

here they are gm..please ban this 3 players.. they are the one doing it... ~___~ hayzz actions please be fast please thank you ~___~

More Power... Actions makes our game clean thank you sad :( sad :(

Thank you for helping CA ^__^ and all staff please action ^___^

Message edited by bernz - Wednesday, 08.22.2012, 6:43 AM

MuDzDate: Wednesday, 08.22.2012, 8:52 PM | Message # 6
Waisya
Thanks a lot GM Lexus.

BUT i have a big problem right now..Could you please check the logs as of 10-15mins ago..August 22,2012 around 1155pm PHP time..1 character name IiIiiiI invite me to the party and ask me to kill the libertine for 2nd job. Then after killing the libertine, he asked me to kill him. He attacked me so he will become violet. Then after he became violet I killed him and suddenly I become killer (red name). Right after I become killer, my screen got hang. I got disconnected then and when I logged back in, my character is dead and my vishnu helm+15 was done. I just realized that it was a SCAMMED. The MODUS is;

1. Someone will pretend that they need party for 2nd job. Then they will asked you to kill Libertine because they can't kill.
2. Once you killed Libertine, they will ask you to kill them. First, they will attacked you to turn their character into violet. You will then kill them coz they are violet.
3. After they turned into violet, one of his friend will invite him to duel. So, if you kill them, you will become a killer.
4. Right after you become a killer, they will do DC hack which will freeze you screen and will definitely disconnected you to the game.
5. While you are disconnected, one of his strong friend will kill you before you totally disconnected to the game.
6. Then, KABOOM!! your item will be dropped after they kill you.
7. That's not finished, once you respawn in mandara with red name. They will invite you to the party again.
8. IF you accidentally accepted it, then will RS you outside mandara then they will kill you again.

I am just trying to be good to other players who doesn't have enough items. But this is what i have been paid off.

Could you please check my logs on libertine maps last August 22,2012 around 1155pm PHP time. It's up to you if you will give back my V-Helm+15. I just want to make it sure that whoever did that to me will be banned. I just hope that you could check the logs please and fix the dc hack issue.

Thank you.

dafuqueenDate: Wednesday, 08.22.2012, 9:16 PM | Message # 7
Waisya
the concern of mudz happened to me moments ago, character name that invited me: 0929

Added (08.22.2012, 9:16 PM)
---------------------------------------------
some characters spotted with this kind of bogus has barcode character names sad

Reach for the stars with BRAHMA.
FACEBOOK 1 :D
FACEBOOK 2 :D

MuDzDate: Wednesday, 08.22.2012, 10:12 PM | Message # 8
Waisya
that barcode name is the one who lured me to Libertine and asked me to kill him. And the characters in the pictures are the killers when you got disconnected.

GM DrakenDate: Wednesday, 08.22.2012, 10:50 PM | Message # 9
Programmer/Admin
Group: Administrators
Remember guys,we are all responsible enough for our characters.

Like and add Page:
Add me on FACEBOOK
click me - Mienghoy Band - click me

MuDzDate: Thursday, 08.23.2012, 0:01 AM | Message # 10
Waisya
Yes we know that GM Draken...However, this case is CLEARLY a SCAMMING CASE. This is also involve abusing of BUGS. Duel Bugs specifically. Again, I am not asking you guys to give my items back. I just want you to teach them a lesson for doing such kind of selfish act. I found out that 3 on my guildmates had been a victim of the same case. If you will do something about it, they will just continue doing that.

Anyway, we are just reporting this as we think that this is ILLEGAL and against the rule of the game. If you think that there is no something wrong about it, then it's fine GM. biggrin hehe.. peace biggrin

Tantra Magnum » Report Area » Violation Reports » NEW MODUS (DUEL BUG, PARTY YOU.. DC HACK.. THEN RS.. THEN KILL YOU..~_~)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Draken